Tuesday, July 21, 2009

kalau..

Its July again..Im getting scared when the time reach 12.00am on the 23rd.How do I feel about this actually.So many feeling playing around me..Either im happy that im step up to 25 and im matured enough to handly my life by myself or just can't accept that im already 25..and the worse thing is im alone.Thats is the scary things ever had in my life now..What should I do..I feel like wanna to scream loudly and let go all the bad feelings inside me..Its so terrible..
Im felt so bad and scared when the time goes by..Since early of this year..But, I slowly motivated myself to just look forward and dont ever look down to myself and think, this is the time..Time to change..What im gonna to change..Its me..Inside of me..No more hiding feelings toward others..I hope i can manage myself..Do I can???
So, what i wish for this belated day???? Wait till 23rd ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment