Monday, May 11, 2009

Memory 1 - 27th April 2009 First Anniversary Toong & Co.





me........
pieces of me...

sweet memory in TC...these pic taken on 27th April 2009 as a celebration for the First Anniversary of my company..Held at Marina Seafood..With all my staff members...Kak Ani, Dila, Rina, Wati, Erin, Yati, Nor, Az, Cik Sal, Cik Irni, Kak Linda, Lily, Liza, Kak Liza, Kak Lin, Ain, QQ, Goh, Ita, Reen, Dot, Yana, Ayin, Nisa, Abg Usop, Zaidi and Fazrin...28 person all together..What a big family, big office mate..hahaha....
Oh ya...1st pic above, three from left, Kak Ani is my Senior Account..Guess how old she is????
Still working until she's 47 dis year..The Strongest Kak Ani..Hahahahaha....Dont know how can she eat alot till full her stomach..and sound sleepy after that...So funny....Sometimes yes, i do feel sorry to her..but sometimes im sick with her attitude...But sometimes, shes ok and cool...Shes one in a million....hahahahahha...






No comments:

Post a Comment