Monday, June 15, 2009

My Holiday

Its great, having a luvly experience with all people that I love actually..Spending the whole day together..mandi-mandi, makan-makan and chit chat..And its really make me feel happy looking all my brother and sisters having fun together and my parents too..Although early in the morning, when we're busy to prepare all the things and my mom get all the things to be pack, suddenly my dad got a phone call from my auntie say that my grandmother was sick again and ask them to come there..Its hard to say actually..Desaru - Batu Pahat..Im on dilema..But, our plan is still on as we'll know how is the condition of my grandmother based on last experienced she got sick here in HSA..So, my sis and i persuade my mom to relax and chill out and just move on with our plan, forget about it for one day and ya..we can go to Batu Pahat tomorrow to visit her later..But, deep in my heart know both of them are worried..But what to do..Forget the sad things and enjoy ourselves for being such a long time for this moments..And here we come...SEPANG MUHIBAH BEACH RESORT..named of that place..its a private land i think..coz the environment is nice and clean from the rubbish and others wasted things..Well, hav to thanks coz only this place is still available than others...Thanks to my sis in law coz of her effort to find such a 'wonderful' place she booked for us..hehe

















No comments:

Post a Comment